Sunday 22 February 2009

A Sneak peek!

Wow what a day, feel like I have been nose to screen with PSP all day! Oh, wait...I have :)) I wanted to get this kit finished, its actually the one I started first, the little wire skull was my very first element, playing around. But I ran out of ideas and got inspired else where so it went on the back burner for a while. I have tho been inspired again today and completed it, I do think it is quite large as far as kits go, on average. There are 10 papers and 43 elements to it and I did remove a few that I wasn't happy with. One day I will have more clue as to whats the 'norm' with scrapping :)) Or someone will help me out and tell me..lol. Until then I will continue to muddle through my way and hope that you enjoy using them. The preview and link are below! Happy scrapping :) Pink xx Gothic Bling

 Snagable here http://www.4shared.com/file/88942592/f071f0aa/Goth_Kit.html Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment :)

3 comments:

RealDigiUnites said...

please do the real FULL SIZE scrappers a favor and place TAGGER SIZE on YORU PREVIEWS, your stuff is being showcased on a FULL SIZE SCRAPPER FREEBIE BLOG....

Kathy said...

wow Mommy this one is way way cool.. I'm so happy that you are having a great time making these. YEAH!!!!

*hug**hug*

TammyJo's Creations said...

Hi Pink ! I think from what I see , everything looks lovely. I will download a few during free bandwidth time and see if I can come up with some quick pages for you.
I just read one of the earlier inputs about Tagger or Full Size being on the kit preview- that is a good idea for sure because if it's being placed in the full size section - they expect full size kits.
Looks like you are definitely enjoying scrapping.......
Woohoo ! Welcome to the Digiscrapping Addicted People on the net. I almost typed females but I have seen males out here too .... and they do a great job also ;-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog- feel free to email me if you need a hand with anything.
tammyjoscreations@gmail.com
Hugsss and have a great Early Morning ( Here in Michigan anyhow )
TammyJo