Thursday 16 April 2009

The Girls Have Arrived!

Ok so I have finished the girls sticker kit :) My friends son wasn't as interested in this kit..lol. So it was left to me to squeeze it in in-between running around after him. I don't remember my children keeping me on my toes as much as this! Still I must say I have enjoyed a younger child being in the house again, the last couple of days have been like everything has woke up. We all have quiet, orderly routines which have been blown apart but in a good way that we've all enjoyed :) I shall miss the little tyke for sure! Anyway on to the kit, everything from tiaras to castles and unicorns to rabbits. All in sticker form :) There are twelve matching papers with this one. I hope you enjoy it! :) The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx All About The Girls! - Please note not all elements are shown ;) (papers and elements are in one zip, I just previewed separately)  


Snagable here FULL SIZE KIT DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this cute kit. I appreciate you sharing it with all of us.