Tuesday 19 May 2009

My First CU Item

Hey all. A while ago I got the program Twisted Brush Pro Studio, until now I haven't really explored it to its fullest. You can create beautiful patterns and awesome textures with it. The more I play the more I seem to find and create. I would say it is an excellent program :) I gathered a few together to share with you all. The download contains BOTH taggers and full size, I have also included the examples for you. There are so many ways of using them, I have to say I have had a lot of fun playing and have made quite a few. I am also working on some other CU items that I hope to be able to share with you soon. Enjoy! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx CU overlays - Both sizes and examples are in the zip :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Enjoy, and as it downloads, please comment either here or 4shared, it only takes a moment, and really makes my day! I love to hear from you all! :)

2 comments:

KrazyMary said...

thank you so much !! Love it.

Honey aka DAMSV said...

ty for these cute overlays