Monday 6 July 2009

3 New Scripts

Hey all! Well I have been as busy as a bee the last few days, my lads not been so good so of course needed the extra arms and legs required to chase round after him...we all know boys are always 'worse' than girls when it comes to illness...lol. So I have been doing everything for him while he laid suffering with 'man flu' (a common cold to the rest of us :)) Anyway he managed with great effort to get up today *yay!* so I think he is over the worst of it. I have been snatching moments to clear out files on my PC and look at the way I write my scripts. A good friend was very kind to send me one of her scripts to work from so hopefully all future made scripts will have a little more detail including a thank you at the end! :) Fingers crossed nothing implodes or explodes ROFL! Something so easily done with me at the helm! All these are scripts I made quite some time ago, I know I haven't been doing it long but these were amongst the first few I made. I didn't feel comfortable only testing them in PSP9 so have waited until they could be tested further, you will find a lot more coming now that the testing is happening :) All have been tested in PSP9 up and run smoothly. The first one up for grabs is a cute little shoe string bow with a button centre. You do need AVBros 2.2 to run this script. It works with patterns, gradients and plain colours so will fit nicely with any project. Next up is star charm, I like this one with kit papers best, but again you can use any just as well ;) You do need Eye Candy Impact 5 to run it. Finally is a small one that requires no plug ins or filters. I call it My Bowfly :) The wings are painted bows that I was making before I changed direction and decided to make it a butterfly rather than a bow :) This works best with plain colour or gradients, although large printed patterns are good to. Mainly due to one of the effects I used while recording it and I didn't notice till much later the effect it had on patterns, still it can be made to match your designs nicely :) All are full sized elements when finished but can easily be resized for taggers and as ever all include a few examples to get you going! I will be posting a few more this week in a bid to clear out my over-flowing un-posted file..lol. I hope you have fun with them. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The previews and links are below! Happy scrapping :)
Hugs Pink xx
Plastic bow - note- you MUST have AVBros 2.2 to run this one!


Snagable here DOWNLOAD
Star Charm - note - You must have Eye Candy Impact 5 for this to run!


Snagable here DOWNLOAD
My Bowfly - note - No plug ins/ filters required for this one! Drop shadow for preview only :)


Snagable here DOWNLOAD Enjoy! And don't forget the thank you :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this freebies!

Hugs

Tina

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette, ...) post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Debs said...

Fabulous work! Thankyou so much for sharing your talent, it is greatly appreciated x

Julie's Creations said...

Can someone email me please at: dolphincrazy1@hotmail.co.uk as I would like to speak to Pink about the baby boy kit posted in March '09 and some QP's as I have just had a little boy 4 weeks ago and would love her to make me some QP's but can not find her email address to email her, thanks Julie

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
NEW CU Freebies Only Forum
on Monday August 3rd 2009, in this topic: Scripts Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
Lauralee
Forum Owner

Edelweisje said...

Thank you for this beautifull freebie! :-)

Greetings from Holland!

Edelweisje

gamom81 said...

Thank you for these love them you do wonderful work

Anonymous said...

Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!