Saturday 18 July 2009

New templates.

Morning all! Well I have woke with a scratchy throat and high temperature this morning...thank you children..lol. Good news is they were starting to feel better last night so looks like it lasts around 4 days. Luckily I am well stocked on all things cold and flu..lol. So fingers crossed it won't be to bad. Anyway I wanted to share a couple of things with you. First up are the new items I have added in store! They are all template sets, multi layered and all in both PSP and PSD formats. As you can see from the preview I have been doing boy themed ones, don't worry girls are on the way! I also did a neat retro set, pretty awesome hey! I bundled the previews together to save space :)
 
There are 5 sets in total (so far!) each can be purchased here Fairy Dream Designs. I also have a freebie script for you! It is a little heart charm that goes with the star charm I posted a while back now. It has been tested in PSP9 and up and as ever examples are included to start you off :) Well I think I am going to curl up, see if the aches will go away! Besides my head feels much to heavy for me right now..lol. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Heart Charm Script  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the charms...I really love them :-)

Hugs
Tina
Saphira's World Scrapdesign

Mary said...

hope you feel better soon
thanks for sharing

Lauralee said...

Thank you! You will be featured on CU Freebies Only BLOG On Tuesday August 25th 2009, Your Place to find Commercial Use
Scrap Booking Freebies! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
Lauralee

Tineke said...

Lovely charms, thank you

gamom81 said...

Thank you for this very much

Slow said...

Thank you very much for sharing
Hugs
Sabine