Saturday 24 October 2009

Some Elements for you.

Hey all! Well I have had a real busy week but thought I would share with you some of the things I have put in store! I have been busy making templates, and here are the previews of just some I have made...  



All are layered for maximum designing and at 300dpi, they re-size easily. I also have a couple of small freebies to share with you :) First up are some star key chains I made while testing my new script (available at both stores, blinkies top right) They are approx 570 x 1050 in size and are for PU only. If you would like to use them commercially feel free to purchase my script, you will also be able to perfectly match all your projects ;) Next are a couple of metal elements left over from some items I was designing earlier in the week. They are approx 1000 x 1000, 300dpi and CU friendly. I finally seem to be back on top of it after feeling so ill for so long! I also have another kit that is almost finished, so hoping to have it up by the end of this weekend! Certainly won't be a problem if the rain keeps up..lol. Welp back to it, have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Star Key Chains - Note these are Personal Use Only! :)  


Snagable here DOWNLOAD 
Metal Elements - Note these are CU friendly :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

2 comments:

TammyJo's Creations said...

Hey Pink. I have been trying to contact you again. I sent you an email from tjswebdesign@gmail.com but no response. I don't know if its in cyberspace or you just have not had time to go through your email yet . If by chance you haven't had time to go through your e-mail yet- please check it as you have made another sale and I need to have you add a product to the store- you have the item listed but the file is not there to download - so I need it to be added asap since she has already paid for it ;-)
Boys Toys ummmm one of those ones- you'll see if you go into your section at the shop- its listed but no file - please let me know when you get it there so I can let the lady who purchased it know so she can pick it up.
Thanks Sweetie - sure is nice seeing you are feeling better. Lots of lovelies coming out from you thats for sure.
You've been missed.

Hugs your way and contact me as soon as you can okay ?

TammyJo aka TJ
tjswebdesign@gmail.com
craftydelight@gmail.com

SONDRA said...

Great stars! Thanks for sharing!