Monday 9 November 2009

A New share for you

Hey guys, wow this is becoming a habit, posting so late at night! Ok I have uploaded a new script in store today and created quite a few spares to share with you :) I enjoyed playing with this one. I have 10 flowers to share with you tonight. In an array of colours they are each approx 630 x 660 in size and 300dpi. They are for personal use only but as always if you'd like perfect matches for your designs and to use them commercially please purchase the script :) I hope you can make some use from them. Ok way past my snooze time so from me goodnight! Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, stay safe and take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) 
Hugs Pink xx 
Soft Flower Shares - Note PU only, not all shown :)  

Snagable here DOWNLOAD Don't forget the thank you :)

2 comments:

A said...

Thank you for the free flower. I love it!! I am pretty new to digital scrapping and can't wait to use it. Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, the flower is beautiful and can be used many ways!