Monday 15 February 2010

Store Update plus freebie

Hey guys! I hope you all had a fantastic valentines day! I also hope you liked my little gift :) Anyway it is real late here so a quick peek at whats new in store today, there are a few! Belt Script Triple Card Frame Grunge Papers S1 Grunge Papers S2 Lace Frames and Ribbons Pearl Frame Script Still with me? Well you deserve a little something then :) Been a while since I gave away a free script so heres one I made, no plug ins required and as usual it is CU friendly! I hope you enjoy it. For now tho its is way past my bed time. Have a fantastic day/night where ever you are, take care! TTFN! The preview and links are below! Happy scrapping :) Hugs Pink xx Frame Script... Snagable here... DOWNLOAD If you take a moment to download please take a moment to say thanks :)

3 comments:

gamom81 said...

Thank you very much for this love it

Avenue said...

Your scripts are amazing! thank you!!

rabidbunny said...

thank you so much for sharing! :D