Monday 18 April 2011

New in store and freebie

Hey guys, well I have been taking it slow for a week or so now and the brain fog is starting to lift :) I can give the correct answer to one plus one again..lol. Its been wonderful! I am still taking it slow but the world keeps turning so will be doing somethings...besides seems PSP is an addiction I can't do without! That said I have some new items in store, hope you like them :) Happy Flowers Script Photobucket Happy Flowers Template Photobucket Butterfly Three Script Photobucket Butterfly Three Template Photobucket Butterfly Two Script Photobucket Butterfly Two Template Photobucket I have quite a few more to come, as well as freebies :) And I am working on the requests, slow but sure..lol. There are samples of these for those that like them. Script Shares, shadow for preview purposes Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Have a great day, hugs Pink xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria