Friday 15 April 2011

A Royal Wedding

Hey guys, this is one awesome train!! There are some beautiful pieces to collect as you go round, so be sure to call back if a parts not up yet :) This is the only train I have for you this month, I have done another but missed the deadline for it. I will of course still post it over the weekend for you guys as I think it turned out real well, just took my three times longer than usual...lol. Ok preview and links below! Have a great day and I hope you enjoy the train! Hugs Pink xx My part is full size and PU only - not all shown :) 'PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY OTHER SITES' Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD And the rest of the stops... Wilma4Ever Store Blog (start here) MamaLLamaLisaDesign Joyfully Yours Susannah Tina Shaw AW Design Lysira's Graphic World Dreamers Designs ABCreations HF Projekte Ariasparkle Wilma4Ever Nette's NightOwl Works Disyas Digitals Designs Pink's Poetic Scraps Enjoy!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

stevenjared0853 said...

That’s very interesting post. Personally, I just love the royal weddings a lot. I too had a fun royal themed ceremony in the last year. It held at the most beautiful San Francisco wedding venues and the best thing is that it was a budget friendly ceremony which everyone enjoyed to the fullest.