Saturday 25 June 2011

New Items, New License Available and a Freebie!

Hey All! I have some new things in store.. Sad Teddy Script Photobucket Sad Teddy Template Photobucket Ribbon & Roses Script Photobucket Ribbon & Roses Template Photobucket Photobucket I also need to pass on the next award! So many blogs rock, making it hard to choose! Here are the 5 I choose in compliance with the award, they are well worth a visit... This 'n' That Baby Cakes Scraps Scrap Attack Tammy Scraps Jens Sweet Temptations Be sure to check them out! I would also like to announce that after many requests I now have a 'Crafty Licence' available for all your printable, crafting needs. To read it or purchase click here. Lastly I have a couple of samples for you here, personal use only :) Photobucket Snagable here... DOWNLOAD Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria