Saturday 31 March 2012

Aliens have arrived!

Hey guys, Well a number of things have happened this past week sadly not much of it good. My eldest is back home, which is good but he returned due to the split with his girl so he's feeling down bless him. Then I switched my PC on the other day to find I have a nasty virus, after doing a lot of manual removals its become evident that I need to pay someone to come and fix it....something which right now I can't afford, these things never happen when you have spare money do they! It is a pain to work round and some things I cannot do, which seems to include uploading to mediafire :( I opened an account after the trouble with 4shared but due to the virus I have been unable to upload anything to the new account! I will find a way round it to upload tomorrows train but todays freebie for now is with 4shared. I keep getting diverted making recording scripts extremely difficult and a much longer than needed process, on the positive side I am getting the chance to post scripts I uploaded a while ago. Plus every so often I keep getting locked out, a page appears claiming to be a police page, it looks genuine with the police logo and terms written with long legal words thrown in, saying I have broken the law and to unlock my system I must pay a fine (all the things you need to input your card details are of course there...gasp shock horror!) then they will unlock my computer! I must say while these are extremely annoying and costly the con is quite ingenious and I wonder how many would actually fall for it. The only way to get round this page is to restart meaning of course I lose everything I was working on :( So after a small glimpse into my week you may understand why I to am feeling a little blue and a lot of frustration :(

Anyway on a positive note meet alien Al and alien Zal, brothers from the planet Zonk!

Alien Al Script
Photobucket

Alien Al Template
Photobucket

Alien Zal Script
Photobucket

Alien Zal Template
Photobucket

A spark of mischieve and a glimmer of excitment accompany these cute-ish pair. More from planet Zonk is to come while I try hard to work little red riding hood around the pop ups and redirections.
Next I would like to welcome the new followers, it is a pleasure to have you here! This leads me to the contest, sorry for the delays, but the next winner is...dum, dum, dum...

ROSEBLACK

Congrats sweetie, e-mail me and tell me which script or template you would like and I will send it your way!
Ok lastly I have a freebie for you, it is another retired one that uses a plugin, you do need to have alien skin eye candy 5 for this to work. I hope some of you can make use of it.

Belt Chain Script
DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE
Photobucket

Snagable here...
DOWNLOAD

Ok that is it for now guys!
Thanks for reading
Hugs
Pink xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww sorry to hear about computer troubles - but I can relate. Trojan viruses I had to manually removed which scares the crap outta me since it says the process can crash my entire system. I can't afford a computer tech so I have been procrastinating on the removal of trojans because I don't wanna completely screw my system. It's an OLD OLD system as it is lol

Hope your computer issues are resolved soon.

Sorry, to hear about your son's situation. My youngest - my only daughter - just moved back home on the verge of being expelled from her senior year in high school and with homeless boyfriend in tow....so life in my house has been very chaotic for over a week now. ugh young adults....

YOU KNOW I LOVE THE FREEBIE :)

Thanks so much Pink!