Monday 28 January 2013

CU Freebie - Love Ball

Hey guys,

Well my son leaves tomorrow, hope I can save the tears until he has left. He goes to the port tomorrow and takes the overnight ferry, should arrive in Normandy sometime mid Wed....so its a long trip. And he is going to be away for a while, could be up to a year or more before I see him again. I am hoping he will be able to pop back for a few days when the baby comes as he wants to see his new niece or nephew. Anyway enough about this, I don't want to start sobbing so onto happy happy!
I have a little freebie for you, I was playing around with some older scripts, namely my disco ball and created the love ball, perfect for all those loved up days. PSD templates included for all you none PSP'ers.
I hope you can make use of it :)

DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE
Snagable here...

Enjoy!
Hugs 
Pink xx

7 comments:

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much. This is a lovely template.

Unknown said...

aww sorry to hear about your son leaving. Love the freebie :) thank you

Shuckclod said...

Thank you... Good luck with your Son.

Stina said...

Thanks Pink! <3

Robin said...

Thank you.

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much for your wonderful kits

Hania said...

thank you so much ;-)