Tuesday 5 February 2013

New - Tweet Love & Clover Girl

Hey all, I have some new items in store for you. Tweet love, two adorable birds who are deeply in love, aren't they great? I also have clover girl, who started out as daisy girl but with St Patties coming up I made a couple of adjustments. It ends in layers so she can be used all year round by omitting the clovers and replacing with decorations or flowers of your choice. She is just so darn cute hey?! I hope you like them :)

Tweet Love


Clover Girl
I would also like to say thank you very much to those who leave comments, especially the regulars, it does mean the world that you take the time to say what you think and I enjoy reading them.They inspire me greatly to continue :)
I will be back with more later!
Hugs
Pink xx

No comments: