Saturday 2 March 2013

Mad As A March Hare - BNB Train

Hey Guys,

Wow small train this month, but I have confidence it will grow being one of the best trains :)  I made a few quick elements for this based on the title. I hope you like them :) If you wish others to use this kit please give them my blog link, I am tired of finding my kits re-uploaded on other sites, its time consuming for you to upload and for me to ask to have it removed, which I will do every time I find one, so lets not waste each others time hey! Or you could spoil it for all.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSE WHERE!! 

You can snag it here...

And the rest...

We hope you like our work!
 

9 comments:

Bits N Bobs said...

OMG This is so awesome hun.
Thank you for sharing your time and talent :)

Crystal said...

This is so cute Thank you very much!

Magik said...

Thank you for this KEWT kit. =)

*hugz*

Dark said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent ♥
HUGS
Dark

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

HappyScreens said...

Thank you for this darling kit!

Sheila said...

Oh wow, thank you so much, such a gorgeous kit...you have wonderful talent, thank you again so much. xo