Tuesday 21 May 2013

New - Sealife Theme

Hi again, I have some new items in store. Having Cellulitis is proving productive...as odd as that is...lol. Most of these were doodled in the wee hours when pain and temperature was high. I enjoyed the challenge, especially the first mermaid.
Mermaid One Script & Template

Mermaid Two Script & Template 

Fishy One Script & Template 

Fishy Two Script & Template

'Lil Seahorse  Script & Template

I have had this script for a while, I made it quickly hence the 2D bird..lol. Anyway I've decided its been a while since I gave away any CU scripts I've been a little disheartened at the lack of thanks to be honest especially with the trains. Over 300 downloads in the first 48 hours and 1 thank you. I am not the only designer feeling this way anyway thats for sure. Trains and freebies could become a thing of the past, all for something that only takes a few minutes. If it were face to face would people really snatch and run without uttering a single word? I don't think so. After a little thought I figured why should the few who do say thank you suffer so here we are :)  Thats my grump of the month, we'll put it down to the high temperature...lol. Hope you can make use of it.

  Spring song script & template

Snagable here...
DOWNLOAD
Thanks for looking!
Hugs
Pink xx

15 comments:

Tezza said...

Thanks so much for the script hun, 2D birdie or not its gorgeous.
I hear/feel you on the lack of thanks lately xx
Love your new ones too!!

scangel said...

Thank you for a lovely script. I have been a follower of yours for a while.

Em said...

Wow, Pink, I just love all the new sea themed scripts you made. Just gorgeous! And thank you for the free script!!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for sharing.
Kind regards
Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi, I've not long found your site and wanted to say a big thank you for your hard work and lovely freebies.
Kind regards
Jo x

Rose Tuts said...

THANKS so much for offering your script so that others can be creative with it. I adore your new sea theme and think my purse will be open soon i must link to your blog so i see whats new

thanks again for your talent making this script

i will use it in a tutorial and of course show you the results

hugs Rose xox

Anonymous said...

pink I have said this before n I'll keep saying it! U R my FAVORITE designer! I LUV your scripts and all your kits! I get excited when I find you're name among a blogtrain. I luv your design style please don't ever change. As for the low lifes that can't say THANK YOU there R plenty of them in this messed up world we live in! So for myself N all the lazy ones I SAY THANK YOU for them as well. Please don't stop giving out your work because of the so many ungrateful people we have in our world. Like me I am positive there R people who just adore your cute little kits n scripts u give us! HUGS PINK. My name is Tina

Anisah said...

Thanks so much! For some reason I have a hard time posting a comment on your blog, usually I can't do it if I am on my own computer, but can from the library's computer.

I love your scripts so much, thank you! You rock!

Anisah

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the free script. Love all your scripts.

Robin said...

Thank you for the cute script.

HappyScreens said...

This is sooo pretty! Thanks for this and all of your lovely gifts!!!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...

Anjo Creations said...

Thank you!!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Emma said...

Thank you so much ♥