Monday 16 September 2013

Hi Guys

Hi Guys! 
I have been really sick in bed for the last 10 days or so, it was a flare up of Lupus, the worst one I have had to date. At least I think it was the Lupus and not the fibro, I find it hard to tell them apart to be honest. I've not been out of bed for most of it and I haven't had the computer on at all. 
I had to do a mass delete as I had SO many mails, so if you mailed me and are still waiting on a reply you may need to do it again :) Give me time to answer tho, I am still not feeling great I move like a robot..lol.

Also I am designer of the week over at Digi Style Designs So I am holding a mammoth sale of 55% of everything! Thats right...EVERYTHING! :) I also have a spooky freebie thats available through the store, no purchase needed. It is for one week only so snag and save while you can!! Click here to begin :)
Bye for now guys!
Hugs
Pink xx

1 comment:

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for the freebie from Digi Style Designs! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. I hope you are feeling much better now!

Hugs, Laura